What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the Website Server sends to the browser used by the user to access Internet (either from a computer, mobile, tablet, etc.). The purpose of Cookies is to store information about the navigation that is made from that computer on the website https://www.veiraxweb.com, so that information can be recovered and analyzed later.
You can consult a guide on Cookies (in Spanish) made by the Spanish Data Protection Agency at: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion/publicaciones/common/Guias/Guia_Cookies.pdf
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and it’s device and do not provide any references that allow to deduct personal data from the user. The user can configure his/her browser to notify and reject the installation of Cookies sent by the web, without affecting the possibility of the user to access the contents of the Web. However the quality of operation of the website can decrease.
What types of Cookies exist?
- Own or third party cookies: they are Own Cookies when are managed from https://www.veiraxweb.com. Of Third Parties, when are sent by an entity outside from https://www.veiraxweb.com.
- Session and persistent cookies: session cookies expire when the user closes the browser. Persistent cookies expire depending on when the target for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, for the user to remain identified) or when they are manually deleted.
- Technical Cookies/personalization/analysis/advertising: Technical cookies allow to control traffic and data communication. The personalization ones let the users access according to some characteristics that are collected (navigator, language, etc.). The analysis ones collects data on the behavior of the users and allows the elaboration of user profiles. Finally, advertising ones collects data on the management of advertising spaces.
What cookies do we use on Veirax Web?
How to turn off Cookies?
Disabling cookies will cause the user not to enjoy the optimal user experience at https://www.veiraxweb.com. If you still want to disable them, you can follow the instructions for your browser:
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/cookies/
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/windows-internet-explorer-delete-cookies/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/cookies/